Felicity 07903 089206
- Keep dogs on leads at all times. Loose dogs can be hazardous to wildlife, farm animals and scare some children.
- Please do not leave litter. Take it away with you.
Please respect our no entry signs they are there for a reason!
Thank you for respecting the countryside and its other users.
Horam Manor Farm is currently closed to the public until further notice. Access for business holders and residents only. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Horam Manor Farm is a cluster of traditional barns in the setting of an unspoilt area of Sussex countryside. Once a site of the Wealden iron industry, the Farm now offers a wide range of different habitats, including open grassland, meadows, ancient woodlands, streams and Tudor hammer ponds.
- See us on Facebook.
The following contacts maybe helpful.
- Horam Manor Fishery http://www.horammanorfishery.com
- Horam Manor Riding Stables http://www.horammanorridingstables.co.uk/
- Horam Manor Touring Park https://horam-manor.co.uk/
- Lakeside (Café* Bistro* Bar) https://www.lakesidehoram.com/
- Betty loves Les http://www.bettylovesles.co.uk/
- The Little White Studio https://www.thelittlewhitestudio.net/