Felicity 07903 089206
- Keep dogs on leads at all times. Loose dogs can be hazardous to wildlife, farm animals and scare some children.
- Please do not leave litter. Take it away with you.
Please respect our no entry signs they are there for a reason!
Thank you for respecting the countryside and its other users.
22.5.2020 Horam Manor Farm Nature Trails are now OPEN everyday 10-5.
£2 for adults, £1 for children, season tickets from £25.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Horam Manor Farm is a cluster of traditional barns in the setting of an unspoilt area of Sussex countryside. Once a site of the Wealden iron industry, the Farm now offers a wide range of different habitats, including open grassland, meadows, ancient woodlands, streams and Tudor hammer ponds.
See us on Facebook.
The following contacts maybe helpful.
- Horam Manor Fishery http://www.horammanorfishery.com
- Horam Manor Riding Stables http://www.horammanorridingstables.co.uk/
- Horam Manor Touring Park https://horam-manor.co.uk/
- Lakeside (Café* Bistro* Bar) https://www.lakesidehoram.com/
- The Cartlodge Venue Hire Click to read more
- The Cherry Spring Art Studio https://www.facebook.com/cherryspringstudio
- Ana’s Flowers https://www.facebook.com/BlackBarnHoram/