Visitors are reminded that Horam Manor Farm is a private property and the access to the estate and nature trails is a privilege not a right. We have to protect the land and the animals on it to be enjoyed by future generations.
Please respect the following simple rules:
- Never climb over fences or gates, or depart from the marked nature trail paths. Going off trail can be dangerous to you and to horse riders, can damage the habitat and threaten wildlife.
- The walks need maintenance. Please make sure you have paid in the Nature Trails Pay In Box at the entrance or have bought a season ticket.
- Before you set off, make sure that there is time for you to complete your walk and be away from the path and other areas before closing time at 5.00pm.
- Do not pick or damage any trees or plants, and do not throw anything into the lakes.
- Bikes are not permitted on the Farm except on the access road through to the Caravan Park or the café.
- Please do not make fires.
- Keep dogs on leads at all times. Loose dogs can be hazardous to wildlife, farm animals and scare some children.
- Please do not leave litter. Take it away with you.
Please respect our no entry signs they are there for a reason!
Thank you for respecting the countryside and its other users.