Felicity 07757 020547
Venue hire: 07498 266039
- Keep dogs on leads at all times. Loose dogs can be hazardous to wildlife, farm animals and scare some children.
- Please do not leave litter. Take it away with you.
Please respect our no entry signs they are there for a reason!
Thank you for respecting the countryside and its other users.
Horam Manor Farm is a cluster of traditional barns and cartlodges in the setting of an unspoilt area of Sussex countryside. Once a site of the Wealden iron industry, the Farm now offers a wide range of different habitats, including open grassland, meadows, ancient woodlands, streams and Tudor hammer ponds. It is part of the Countryside Stewardship programme, which supports ecologically friendly rural management.
Visit the small museum and courtyard, walk one of the several different nature trails, enjoy a meal or a drink at Lakeside – or if you feel more adventurous, visit the riding stables or fish the quiet woodland ponds.
- See us on Facebook.
The following contacts maybe helpful.
- Horam Manor Fishery http://hmfisheries.com/
- Horam Manor Riding Stables http://www.horammanorridingstables.co.uk/
- Horam Manor Touring Park https://horam-manor.co.uk/
- Lakeside (Café* Bistro* Bar) https://www.lakesidehoram.com/
- Betty loves Les http://www.bettylovesles.co.uk/
- The Little White Studio https://www.thelittlewhitestudio.net/