Felicity 07757 020547
Venue hire: 07498 266039
Visitors are reminded that Horam Manor Farm is a private property and the access to the estate and nature trails is a privilege not a right. We have to protect the land and the animals on it to be enjoyed by future generations.
Please respect the following simple rules:
- Never climb over fences or gates, or depart from the marked nature trail paths. Going off trail can be dangerous to you and to horse riders, can damage the habitat and threaten wildlife.
- The walks need maintenance. Please make sure you have paid in the Nature Trails Pay In Box at the entrance or have bought a season ticket.
- Before you set off, make sure that there is time for you to complete your walk and be away from the path and other areas before closing time at 5.00pm.
- Do not pick or damage any trees or plants, and do not throw anything into the lakes.
- Bikes are not permitted on the Farm except on the access road through to the Caravan Park or the café.
- Please do not make fires.
- Keep dogs on leads at all times. Loose dogs can be hazardous to wildlife, farm animals and scare some children.
- Please do not leave litter. Take it away with you.
Please respect our no entry signs they are there for a reason!
Thank you for respecting the countryside and its other users.
Horam Manor Farm is a cluster of traditional barns and cartlodges in the setting of an unspoilt area of Sussex countryside. Once a site of the Wealden iron industry, the Farm now offers a wide range of different habitats, including open grassland, meadows, ancient woodlands, streams and Tudor hammer ponds. It is part of the Countryside Stewardship programme, which supports ecologically friendly rural management.
Visit the small museum and courtyard, walk one of the several different nature trails, enjoy a meal or a drink at Lakeside – or if you feel more adventurous, visit the riding stables or fish the quiet woodland ponds.
- See us on Facebook.
The following contacts maybe helpful.
- Horam Manor Fishery http://hmfisheries.com/
- Horam Manor Riding Stables http://www.horammanorridingstables.co.uk/
- Horam Manor Touring Park https://horam-manor.co.uk/
- Lakeside (Café* Bistro* Bar) https://www.lakesidehoram.com/
- Betty loves Les http://www.bettylovesles.co.uk/
- The Little White Studio https://www.thelittlewhitestudio.net/